ReviewRail takes your privacy seriously. This policy explains how ReviewRail collects, uses and protects Information submitted and collected as part of its web-based service and generally on its website (together, the Website).
Information means information that determines the identity of an individual.
- Registration Data: When registering on our Website you will provide Information (such as, company name, individual name, address, phone number and email address).
- Cookies: Our servers may retain information in cookies about your session when you enter and use our Website.
- Use of Information: We will use Information to provide our service, support, and to improve our Website.
- Aggregate Non-Identifiable Information: We use aggregate, non-identifiable information to improve our Website.
- Server Logs: Our server logs record system information when you view our Website.
- Email Marketing: You may receive marketing emails from us. You can always ‘unsubscribe‘ or ‘opt-out’ of those emails within the body of the email.
- Service Providers: We do not disclose Information to third parties, except to certain service providers:
- credit card processors, Amazon Web Services, and other contractors providing services on our behalf.
Disclosure and Sharing
- Legal Requirements: We may be required by law to disclose your Information, and we will try to take steps to limit any such disclosure.
- Change of Ownership: If we are acquired or otherwise sell our business, we will transfer all of the Information to the successor entity. We will try to notify you of any change in ownership or sale by either posting it on our site or by emailing you (at the email address in the system).
- Industry Standard Security: While we use industry standard security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, there is no guaranty that our service cannot be compromised.
- No Under Age 13: We do not intentionally gather Information about visitors who are under the age of 13.
- Contact Us First (Please): If you have a dispute or complaint about privacy practices, please first contact us regarding the issue. We will do our best to resolve it!
- Contact: Support@reviewrail.com
- Physical Address: ReviewRail 402 Pequot Ave #772 Southport, CT 06890
- California Residents: Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83 (known as the “Shine the Light” law), ReviewRail customers who are residents of California may request certain information regarding the disclosure of your Information during the prior calendar year to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write to us at the following address: ReviewRail, 402 Pequot Ave #772 Southport, CT 06890. Alternatively, you may send us an email at: email@example.com.
- Links to Third Party Sites: Our websites may contain links to other sites and services, which are owned and controlled by others. These websites have their own policies regarding privacy, and you should review those policies.
How We Use Your Personally Identifiable Information
Residents of the European Union ("EU"), Iceland, Lichtenstein, Norway, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom may have additional rights in reference to their personally identifiable information (also known as Personal Data). These rights may include those covered by the EU's General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR").
Personal Data is any information or data that points to, or is associated with, an identified or identifiable natural person. Examples include data such as name, location, and unique online identifiers provided by devices, apps, and protocols.
- Personal Data shall be processed fairly, with complete transparency, and in full compliance with the law.
- The Personal Data we collect will be limited to that which is necessary to fulfill ReviewRail's ability to deliver the ReviewRail Service.
- Personal Data shall only be held for as long as it is required to fulfill contractual requirements.
- Personal Data shall be sufficient, germane, and limited to what is required for the purposes for which the data has been collected, used, and/or processed. Personal Data shall be correct and, wherever necessary, kept current.
The subject of the Personal Data has the right to request from ReviewRail access to, modification of, or deletion of their Personal Data. The subject also has the right to challenge or request restriction of processing concerning that data, and the right to data portability. In each case, a request in writing must be submitted to ReviewRail.
- If you are required to delete a client in order to comply with the GDPR, do so in the Customer List. You can delete clients in bulk and delete inactive customers, as well.
- If you are required to export Personal Data to comply with a client's data portability request, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
ReviewRail is a powerful tool that can help you be GDPR compliant, but being GDPR compliant is ultimately up to you. The way in which you use and configure your account, the nature of the data you collect, as well as how you store and process Personal Data will play an important role in compliance. Check out the specific areas mentioned above where ReviewRail that can help with these solutions.
Revisions to this Policy
We may change this policy at any time. Notice of any significant revision will be called out on this website for a period of time.